Custom Cabinets - Wichita, KS - Phillips
This unique kitchen remodel makes a bold statement, topping the custom olive green island with Guanacaste wood from Costa Rica. The exotic wood compliments the new wood floors and ceilings, as does the custom copper hood. The bisque cabinets with chocolate glaze, classic rounded panels and brushed bronze cup pulls add a little touch of French Country. The extra wall shelving and cabinets behind the island and the new pantry area not only give these homeowners plenty of storage space, but also make this new kitchen a festive place for cooking.
- Kitchen design + custom cabinetry in our Arlington & Provincial door styles
- Maple cabinets in biscuit with burnt glaze and distressed heirloom olive with chocolate glaze
- Biscuit with burnt glaze and distressed heirloom olive with chocolate glaze
- Roll-out trays, tray dividers, Lazy Susan, and double pull-out wastebasket
- All new stainless steel appliances from Metro Appliance
- Arched valance between pantries in the dining area
- New flooring and backsplash
- Large decorative molding
- Farmhouse sink
Have questions or want to learn more? We’ll get back to you right away.
Check out these photos and descriptions of our projects from across the country. We’ve described each project, before and after. Get inspiration for changes you might like to make in your space.Check out our Project Gallery
Our Client Testimonials
We don’t only do good work, we understand that it’s often the little things that make the most difference when completing kitchen and bath projects. Read the comments from thrilled Kitchen Tune-Up clients who have had their expectations remodeled. Find a location nearest you.Read our client testimonials