When done properly, a kitchen remodel makes your home more enjoyable and can be a valuable investment. However, it can also be a relatively expensive undertaking that can turn out to be a huge headache if you choose the wrong company. But how can you tell if one company is any better or worse than another?
Use these standards to help you judge (before you sign on the dotted line) whether or not a company is likely to do the job right:
Make sure that any remodeler you do business with has proven themselves in the past and will be there if you need them in the future. All our franchises receive national support and Kitchen Tune-Up has been in business for over 31 years.
Look for: photos of owners, their vehicle, and their team
Ask for: an insurance certificate and business license
One way to judge a home improvement or renovation company is to find out what others have to say. A good reputation is earned through years of giving superior service, treating people right, doing what you say you’ll do, going the extra mile, and respecting your customers.
Look for: customer references and a professional appearance
Do they have: a professional website, neat clothing with company logo, a vehicle with company signage, and a social media presence with current information
Most importantly, a remodeler has to be competent to do the job right the first time. Competence comes from training, experience, and good old-fashioned hard work. As you evaluate a remodeler, look for signs that they can do the job right the first time.
Look for: proof of insurance and a warranty
We are dedicated to uphold all of these standards and remodel your expectations on what it means to have work done in your home. Why should you choose Kitchen Tune-Up for your next kitchen project?
• Locally owned: Each franchise is locally owned and operations, but with national support from a franchisor and national buying power
• Warranty: We provide a 5-year warranty on materials used for our redooring, refacing and custom cabinets projects
• Variety: Choose from the largest selection of door styles, color and finishes available anywhere
• Quotes, not estimates: We provide a binding quote, not just a rough estimate, so there are no unwelcome surprises
• Credibility: We are insured and have numerous references and photos of our work
• Focus: We focus on our 5 core services so that we have the expertise and specialized tools to create a kitchen you’ll be proud of
• Solutions for any budgets: We listen carefully to your needs and desires and work within your budget. We offer service options at different price points, and can quote multiple options for your consideration
If you have any questions or want to learn more about how we can keep your kitchen up-to-date and beautiful, click on the Locations tab to find your local Kitchen Tune-Up franchise.
If your cabinets are looking worn out and tired already, check out our original Tune-Up page to learn how your wood cabinets can be restored to almost new condition.